For your interest, here are some statistics from 2012:
1. We have published 10 Certificates
2. We have awarded 838 Gold and 2590 Silver Certificates
3. We have received 118 388 submissions
4. The Champion tried to solve one Certificate 68 times (congratulations – Gold was finally achieved!)
5. The most popular language was Java
6. The most Gold Certificates were achieved in C++
7. We have awarded just 1 Gold in VB.NET and in Objective-C
8. No Certificates have been awarded in Lua or Pascal
8. Among the Silver certificates, the most poplar languages were Java and C#
Thank you all for your efforts this year, and have fun in the coming months! The first Certificate Challenge of 2013 now awaits you!
And by the way… we're hiring! If you are passionate about Codility, drop as an email at jobs[at]codility.com.